Sunday, June 17, 2007

Planning My Next Move

With only two and a half weeks to go till I move to Florida, I thought I'd make a list of travel plans, you know, some things I should do or have ready for the trip.

1. First Aid Kit for the Flight. $16 at the pharmacy. The best one I found has a glow stick with it. You never know when a 747 Jumbo Jet could become a hard-core rave, and you'd definitely not want to be without a glow stick (see diagram below).

2. Prison Story for the bus trip. Although buses aren't part of the equation, at least at this stage, I figured I should have a prison story handy just in case. I'm having a hard time deciding between tax evasion, or serial arsonist. I'm guessing arsonist because that requires less thought in making it elaborate and interesting. "You see, I just got so mad, that I had to torch my ex-wife's Honda..." "It's just the government getting you down, man."

3. Alligator repellant. I think I can make one out of duct tape, blankets, a garbage bag, and a pool net. That's what I used to capture and release a bird out of my living room with, so I think if I just use a heavier-duty trash bag, it'll work.

If you think of anything else I'll need, hurry quick and tell me because Florida's coming in just a couple weeks.

2 comments:

Nama said...

1. I'm leaving on a jet plane this week, and I'm hoping above all hopes that my flight turns into a hard-core rave. runs out to buy glow sticks
2. I think you're story should involve glow sticks & gun powder.
3. Huh...

Also, don't forget to bring those peppermint candies to lure the old people down there if that time comes.

matt said...

what about "hill-billy" repellant?