Sunday, June 10, 2012

What Not To Do on a Date

Last Saturday, I went on a first date with a girl who, as it turns out, is my college roommate's cousin(ish) and whose father sold my father life insurance.  Small world!
So, we went to the zoo and saw some pretty awesome animals.  I enjoyed the tiger exhibit and the chimpanzees.  On the way to drop her off, which took like forty minutes, I started feeling really sick, like eating rotten meat sick, which made the good-bye scene really awkward.  I basically said ok good-bye and hugged.  No let's do this again or I had a fun time.  I was so sick I had to just get out of there as soon as possible.  So I slept the next day and a half (not straight) and called her back to apologize.  She's a great girl, but based on her not calling me back, I think it was a Chad-fail.  Oh well.  At least I got this picture of me and this tiger.


No comments: