Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pranks

So I've had a few good prank ideas lately at work.  I believe I blogged about the first prank, but I thought I'd tell you about the second prank. Unfortunately this will give you insight into my twisted mind.
So, we have a weird thing about a planner from HQ at work.  We paste pictures of him in people's cubicles and such.  You know, a good bit of bizarre humor.  In any case, I thought, jeez, it would be funny to multiply that by five hundred and put that picture in miniature in my boss's cubicle.
So, after some discussion with my co-workers, we decided to take a picture of my boss and put miniature pictures of him in his cubicle.  After some team effort, we came up with the scene below.  I think it was worth the hours of yelling and threats of firing.



No comments: