Sunday, November 1, 2009

Moses! Moses! I mean, Charlton Heston as Moses!

So, I thought I would give y'all a taste of what Moses looked like. I mean Charlton Heston as Moses. People tugged on the beard to see if it was real. And it was real. So, here's to three months of hard work:
You had to have the tablets of the commandments to really understand what it was. And people got it and thought it was funny. The only down side to the costume: the thong notch was killing me. I gotta get better sandals next time.

2 comments:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

That was a killer costume man. The only problem was that when you said thong notch I was like, "what part of the Moses costume includes a thong?" In the future let's just call 'em flip flops.

Tyler Pulsipher said...

Three months of hard work? Another Old Testament man said that seven years passed as if it were a day. All your toil was well worth it.