Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Things I Must Do Before I am 40 or My Life is a COMPLETE Failure

There is no limit to this list- there can be as many as we need. Note: these things must be a real accomplishment. Feel free to add to it.

1. Run for Congress and win.
2. Run for Congress against Pat Buchanan or Ralph Nader and lose.
3. Re-unite Destiny's Child for a successful world tour.
4. Lead France to victory in battle, OR have a mystical fourteen-year-old girl do it and take the credit.
5. Find my dog Butterscotch who ran away when I was 17.
6. Bake a pie that will end world hunger.
7. Make Chuck Norris cry.
8. Cure cancer (solved by #7).
9. Give Keanu Reeves an acting lesson and get results!
10. Out 5 celebrities (Note: they can't be from a reality tv show or Broadway).
11. Make Ghostbusters III.
12. Crash the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Awards after-party.
13. Recover the 18 1/2 minute gap in the Nixon tapes.
14. Fix the California budget crisis.
15. Build a car run only on my own enthusiasm.
16. Become prime minister of New Zealand.
17. Rig the Stanley Cup finals.

3 comments:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

I'll think of something.

matt said...

become president of the National Association for Marlon Brando Look-Alikes or NAMBLA. not to be confused with the North American Man/Boy Love Association...

Matt said...

I don't have a suggestion for you, but "Be part of a Matt hat-trick" is #17 on my list of things to do before I die...