Sunday, November 25, 2007

Chad Can Plan for Hobbits

There is a wonderful world called Hobbitville at 1895 S 1300 E in Salt Lake City.
It's home to hobbits.

Or should I say "Little People" You know who I am talking about.

It is a magical subdivision where little people can live in peace. It is shielded from view by large fences and magical landscaping so you can't see through it.

Big people can only come into the entry/parking area which is guarded by a very tall person ("giant") and taxidermied stuffed chipmunk/pigeon creations. Or so my sources say.

The residences-where only some people go- has small cottages where the little people live. It also has a pond and a bridge. If you intrude into the area, the little people get stones and may throw them at you, or they may try to cast spells (verbatim what my source said- I kid you not). This subdivision has existed for a while, and apparently they have interbred a lot.

I suggest leaving the little people alone. They've suffered enough at our hands.

Mental map that a source drew for me:
This place's existence has been confirmed by 4 eye witnesses

4 comments:

kat said...

of course to me, everyone kind of looks like a hobbit.

Em said...

I've heard of this place too. Maybe I could live there...

Nama said...

you could em, but only if you had hairy feet.

Anonymous said...

This mental map looks oddly like an aerial photo of Seaside, FL. Maybe Adreas Duany architected Hobbitville too.