Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Advice

Here's some advice that I have recently discovered.

Before you marry someone, get the following info (and no I am not married):
1. Name
2. Where they're from
3. Birthday and age

The following are scams:
1. Organic food
2. Ethanol
3. Canada
4. Comeback tours

If you think your food needs an extra umph, trying one of the following ingredients:
1. Fat
2. Sugar
3. Milk
4. Salt

Don't vacation in the following places:
1. Cuba
2. Syria
3. Libya
4. Missouri (It's still not a state)

If you want something to do, call:
(559) 767-2676

If I grow out my hair just a little bit longer, I think I can get my hair feathered. Then, glam shots! Anyone got black ribbed turtlenecks?
Glam shot of our Secretary of State

4 comments:

Hunter Lovins said...

Check out my glamour shot yo, shoulda used me for an example instead of Condi. Where's her headgear?
Anyway, my blog is way more sustainable than yours ever will be, plus I too know how to plan.

hollythegr8 said...

Have you ever seen my drivers license? Glamor shot baby! That's right, I even have the quarter turn working for me. ;)

Ryan Gilbert said...

My wife gave me a black ribbed turtleneck because she "thought I'd look good in it." By "good" I guess she meant "gay." You can probably get it from the Goodwill.

kat said...

i've found it's also important to find out a person's gender before you marry them.