Monday, April 9, 2012

Some Questions

Some questions have come to mind lately as I've gone throughout my days planning highways.  Here are some of the most important ones:

1.  Since my grandfather was a professional jockey, does that give me horse-whispering powers?  I think this would be genetic, right?
2.  I know two people who are half-gypsy.  If they got together at the same time and cursed someone, would it be like being cursed by one gypsy?  If so, I think I have some uses for my connections.
3.  Is it really worth it to vote this November? I already know California's going for Obama and there ain't nothing I can do about it.
4.  Could I open up my own herbal medicine shop with products grown in my own garden?  I think there are a lot of suckers out there who would pay $15/lbs for organic catnip (for recreational or medicinal use).
5.  Is it weird that I want to go to Kansas this October to visit my brother see Oztoberfest (a festival dedicated to the Wizard of Oz) and the last remaining munchkins from the movie?  It's only less than a half hour from my brother's place...


No comments: