Sunday, September 23, 2007

Toblerone TV

I know some people who live in Switzerland, so I figured that I'd start watching the tv broadcasts over the internet in German from Switzerland. The only problem: Swiss German is ugly. To put it more precisely, German's linguistic red-headed stepchild.
German's red-headed step-child.

'Nuff said.

They didn't have too much to say about Switzerland that was shocking- cow prices high, young people getting beat up- at least there was nothing about Election 2008.

I got a hold of one of the election poster's in the Swiss election. Some clown wants to kick out criminal aliens. I figured I'd probably be kicked out (If I were there and not in Florida) if it gets passed- some just can't handle the flava.

If I see anything I find interesting, I'll let you know.
Caption: Chad as a black sheep getting kicked out of Switzerland.

2 comments:

kat said...

where are the swiss kicking their black sheep to?
but more to the point, have you any wool? (yep. that's right. i quoted a nursery rhyme. ZING!)

hollythegr8 said...

Man, good call on the ugly swiss german. No wonder they have to stay neutral, its not that they don't want to take a side, its that no one wants them on their side.